Blood Heater – ECMO/ECLS
- Continuous operation Self tests, 24 hours of continuous operation
- Dual independent overheat protection and auto shut off
- Visual and audible alarm for high temperature / low temperature / sensor failure
- Each channel can work independently with its own temperature. Adjustment and temperature control of each individual circuit possible.
- Two channels can be combined to increase heat capacity and patient warm-up.
- The hoses are fully encased, so no heat loss
- Model: FT2800pro
- Temperature setting: 33 – 41°C
- Power supply: ac100~240V / 50~60HZ
- Power consumption: Max.180VA
- Type of protection against electric shock: Class I
- Degree of protection against electric shock: BF applied part; Defibrillation protected
- Degree of protection against liquid ingress: IPX2
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Overheat protection: 42°C / 43°C
- Low temperature alarm: 32°C
- Warm-up time: from 20°C to 36°C approx. 2 min.
- Operating mode: Continuous
- Dimensions (W*D*H): 200 x 130 x 250mm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Warm-up profile: length 1300mm, for 3/8″ hoses, optionally available for 1/4″ hoses
Microprocessors integrated in temperature sensors provide high-precision control of the device.
User-friendly control panel:
• Large LED screen with:
- preset temperature
- actual temperature
- heating time and error display
• Easy and quick to set up, up and running in minutes.
• Accepts standard 3/8″ tubing